Working across some of the biggest brands in the UK angling scene, the Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing and creating artwork assets and concepts across all areas of the business, ensuring creative output consistently adheres to each brand’s identity.
Day-to-day, you will be working alongside and assisting the Senior Designer but you will also be a self-starter with initiative, capable of managing your own time. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress to the next level in their design career.
Skills you will need to be considered for this role :
BA-level qualification in Graphic Design
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Originality and a strong visual sense, with an attention to detail
• Confidence to present and explain ideas and concepts
• Experience working with a wide range of media, including online and print
• The ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
Not only will you be involved in designing across multiple channels, you will present finalised ideas and concepts to your colleagues and internal project managers. You will be a part of an experienced and driven team, where your creative input will be vitally important to the company’s success.
• Work alongside the brand team on creating product and packaging graphics.
• Develop artwork for trade & consumer events, plus retailer POS and instore branding.
• Produce online and offline graphics for social media, mailers and in-house websites.
• Assist with implementation of project archiving and asset management on servers.
To apply please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com, telling us why you think you should be considered for this role, including links to examples of your work and your salary expectations.
Closing date: 04/02/2022. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving company.