Madison is a leading distributor of cycle and action sports equipment. We represent category leading products and brands right across our portfolio.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, pro-active Digital Content Administrator to join our in-house ecommerce team which sits within the marketing department. You will have excellent communication and organization skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will be working on improving and creating product data and content across our B2B and B2C websites to help drive sales through all channels.
Key tasks of the role:
• Building and updating content in a CMS for ecommerce
• Raising and ticketing performance or UX issues
• Working with Brand Managers to have complete data on products
• Use your written skills to create and update on-site content
• Help coordinate SEO across all sites from products, categories and content pages
• Working and communicating closely with the wider ecommerce and marketing teams to ensure project deadlines are hit
• Overseeing ecommerce B2B customer support messages via telephone or email where needed
• Administrative support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required
To be considered for this role you will:
• Have digital marketing or ecommerce experience
• Experience using a Content Management System (Magento 2 would be beneficial)
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and HTML is preferred
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
• Be comfortable working in a busy environment with minimal supervision
• Possess excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy while liaising with customers and the wider team
• Have a desire to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
• Be a good problem solver
• Have basic SQL knowledge (preferred but not essential)
• Be competent in Excel, with a good understanding on how to manipulate data with VLOOKUPS and other basic formulas (preferred but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving company and further develop your career. You must be computer literate and ideally have an interest in cycling. To find out more about Madison and our parent company please visit www.hyoung.co.uk
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter (including your salary requirements and why you’d like to take on this role) to email@example.com Please quote ‘Digital Content Administrator’ in the subject header.