Memory-Map's mission is to bring easy to use, powerful and affordable navigation software and accessories to the outdoor recreation and marine markets.
Partnering with the leading cartographers such as Ordnance Survey and Geographers' A-Z in the UK, and Maptech in the US, Memory-Map produce digital 'raster' based mapping solutions that display accurate and detailed real colour images of original paper-based maps or charts for use on PC, Pocket PC and Handheld PC systems.
Memory-Map's unique QuickChart algorithm means these images can be displayed and manipulated with ease even on Pocket PCs.
The Memory-Map Navigator software includes navigation, printing and planning tools which when combined with the fully geo-referenced Memory-Map Cartography and a GPS unit, provides a complete state-of-the-art solution that is fast, efficient and easy to use!
There are 5 essential benefits to using the Memory Map Software
• PLAN Routes – See leg distance, compass bearing, total journey length and time
• PRINT Maps – Create unlimited personalised maps from your PC
• PROGRAM GPS – Easily add routes, waypoints and tracks to your GPS, even from your Pocket PC
• PLOT Position – Moving map display – your real time GPS position displayed on PC or Pocket PC
• PERFORMANCE Review – Import GPS tracks to see where you have been, speed, and distance covered. You can even monitor your heart rate along the way
View All Memory Map Products
Click here to visit the Memory Map international website